Name: The Foundation “THE SACRED TREASURY OF RELIGIONS”
Central location: Bucharest, Sector 1, str. Gral Cristescu 12, Code 010198
Telephone: 004021-316.01.30 ; 317.68.47
Fax: 004021-312.01.07; 311.01.51
The IFR Project
Name of the organization: “Sacred Treasure of Religions Foundation”
Legal date of creation: October 4, 1994
Mail address: General Cristescu street, No. 12, Sect. 1, Bucharest
Telephone: -(401) 316.01.30 ;317.68.47
Fax:-(401) 312 01 07; 311 01 51;
E-mail: email@example.com ;
Fiscal code: 6255488
President of the Foundation: Diplomat Economist Marcela Ghiulbenghian, President of the Administration Council of APAR(Association for Peace of Religions in Romania) and President of Administration of FAPTE (Women’s Club of Romania). Person to contact: Mihaela Meca– Secretary.
The purpose of the Foundation it is to create an International Forum of Religions (I.F.R.) to include delegates from every country of the illustrative Religions. The Foundation intends to create through the IFR Project a permanent dialogue between the representatives of 12 universal religions and thus creating a spiritual convergence at a world level.
For one month, the Forum will work on the Sacred Texts, and monthly all given themes shall be voted upon in order to understand the necessity of acknowledging the Heavenly Father’s Revealed Word to His entire Creation.
They all have the same basic creed – the existence of God-, and only united can they discuss and examine the religions dogmas in order to reach a commune knowledge, without imposing one’s ideas or stepping on the nation’s identity and personality. The construction of a seat in the near future where all those who love God can gather in peace, becomes a definite step toward mutual understanding and harmony in a new Millenium.
The Necessity of Creating the Foundation
The project greets certain universal religious musts related to the existing social framework. As the religious rituals and celebrations become more and more different, they often risk to fall into inevitable traps: from aggressive materialism, atheism and religion conflicts related wars, heavily arming leading to population poverty and to world imminent jeopardy; to cultural decadence , ecological crisis, euthanasia, and all to often the breaking of Divine Laws. The existence of all these conflicts is based on a partial or total lack of communication between the religious representatives. The religious crisis , generated by this world context is symptomatic, and both the cause and its effects are well enough known, needing no further comments.
The above examples and many others become solid reasons to initiate the creation and support of a world religious authority (A World Forum of Religions, located in Bucharest Romania (Eastern Europe). The Forum would gather representatives of the 12 most important religions world wide, and only by acting as one, an efficient solution could be offered to counter balance the persisting discrepancies.
The Foundation’ s Objectives
A. Proposed and accomplished objectives
1. A piece of land (around 100 acres ), located between the parishes of Vidra and Berceni, 7 km East from the I.M.G.B subway station, has been bought (for the I.F.R. headquarters). This area corresponds to the description in the New Testament Book of Revelation (chapter 22) near a limpid water that springs out of God’s Throne.
2. All the necessary approvals has been obtained for the zonal planning project, from: The Secretariat for Religions Affairs , Pedology, Environment, Water and Gas supply, and other permits.
3. All the representative religions in Romania have been informed about the objective of the IFR: the Orthodox Patriarchy, the Roman-Catholic Church, the Armenian Church, the Calvinist Church, the Muftiate, etc.
4. “Association for the Peace of Religions in Romania” has been created.
5 Activities performed with various religions and cults representatives from Romania, such as:
- The Festival of the Cult’s Religious Music in Romania called “For Yours is the Kingdom and the Power “, on Feb. the 6th 1997;
- The National Contest of Religious Music Creation called “The Most Beautiful Song Dedicated to God”, in May 1998;
- The “ Corala Mundi “ International Contest of Religious Interpretation on May 27th 1999
- Prize- granting Festivities for outstanding merits in spiritual convergence activities of various religious representatives from Romania during the year 2000 and the present.
6. Justification, definition and development (map-out) of the concept of International Forum of Religions;
7. Drawing up the Forum’s general project, including its diagram and structure ;
8. Making the IFR Project known to all Romanian religious representatives through the internet.
9. Processing all the suggestions for the IFR Project.
B. Proposed objectives in subsequent development
10. Organizing 7 days of inter- religious Convention with representatives of the 12 Religions, analysing, deciding, voting and signing the structure of the o diagram and the necessary budget within “The International Convention of Religions for the Third Millenium”. Each country’s religious representatives shall participate in person or represented by an official delegate, authorized to approve and sign the diagram, structure and the budget. The Convention shall be interested in inviting and having present as many as possible top religious personalities (i.e. – Patriarchs, Archbishops, Rabbis, so), so that the Forum may become an undeniable authority not only as to its number, but especially as to its quality.
11. Budget confirmation and accreditation of the religions’ representatives (their Ambassadors), to set up their accommodation, convention halls, depending on the participants’ number.
12. Departments’ and functioning rules set-up.
13. Finding self-financing solutions for the International Religions Forum.
14. Designing the I.F.R.’s own and permanent headquarters;
15. Building-up the I.F.R. headquarters;
16. Furnishing and arrange the I.F.R. headquarters;
17. House holding and managing the I.F.R. headquarters.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT NO.1 ( detailed)
¨ Title of the project
The project is entitled “The International Convention of Religions for the Third Millenium”. The representatives of the religions in each country shall participate personally or an official delegate shall be designed, authorized to approve and sign the organigram, structure and budget. The Convention is interested in inviting and have present as many top religious personalities (Patriarchs, Archbishops, Rabbis, so.) as possible so that the Forum may become an undeniable authority not only as to its membership but especially to its quality.
Period and place of its development
The Convention is projected to take place during 7 days with the possibility of extension up to 10 days depending on the debates complexity. The Convention shall be organized in Bucharest. A suitable hall for debates shall be rented in the Patriarchal Palace or in the International Convention Center (I.C.C.) where meals shall also be provided. Participants’ lodging shall be arranged in hotels, ensuring their adequate transportation and permanent protection.
¨ The target-group of invited persons
The project is addressed to the 12 main Religions in each country to participate to the Forum. Extensively, these religions, by their authority, represent all the probationer believers, comprised by the 12 great religions, expressing each one’s identity and values . The future religious authority shall back-up and mediate the spiritual interests of each citizen of the world, defending both one’s fellows and their own rights.
Objectives of the International Convention of Religions for the Third Millenium
The Convention’s co-ordination
- Projecting and preparing the structure of the future institution: departments, functions, number of members, .so;
- Drawing-up the I.F.R’s diagram
- Discussion of the structure and organigram project of I.F.R. with the religious representatives from Romania
The Budget’s forecast
- Selection and co-opting the 12 main religions’ future representatives by invitations;
- Writing down the invitation text and its dissemination;
- Estimate the necessary costs for the Convention;
- Choosing, scheduling and outfitting the Convention and accommodation spaces;
- Delegates’ reception and creation of proper and favorable environment conditions to facilitate proper acquaintance of one another;
- Setting joint interfaith prayer groups;
- Gathering in plenum the participants for debating and defining the aim and structure of the new organization in order to shape-up the necessary framework for future activities;
- Approving the Forum’s budget and organizational structure.
- Scheduling the future activities.
A DRAFT SCHEME FOR THE CREATION OF
INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF RELIGIONS (IFR)
A CONTINUAL DIALOGUE OF RELIGIONS
I. Basic Grounds and Principles of IFR
B. INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF RELIGIONS (IFR) is an international inter religious organization for continual dialogue set up by the free adherence of the representatives of the 12 main universal religions, who accepted to study and to bring out the moral and ethical values of their own teachings of faith. This is necessary in order to eradicate conflicts and wars in international life, so that we all may have a perfect and unique spiritual life. In this way we are convinced that religious membership and faith will no longer be taken to be a ground for discrimination or for social and political violence, nor for such a costly arms race as it is today.
1. The Forum will be constituted from representatives of the twelve existing major religions (on the basis of the Sacred Texts of each religion) from each country. The representatives of the religions of each country will have the meet together in a constitutive session of IFR in order to approve of the organizational structure of IFR in the International Conference of IFR for the 3rd Millenium of Peace, and the Constitutive International Conference will be convened at a date which is to be announced in time.
2. Those who will approve of the structure by open vote will become founding members of the IFR. Those who will abstain or not vote, they may adhere to the statute and structure of IFR later on , but will not enjoy the quality of founder and may not be elected in the structure of leadership of IFR. Within the framework of IFR there are the following categories of members:
- permanent/standing voting members, called ambassadors of the religions
- members of the observer confessions - permanent delegates
- members of the organizations as invitees/guest members
- different functionaries of IFR (translators, bookkeepers, guards, drivers, etc.)
C. INTERNATIONAL CONSTITUTIVE CONFERENCE of IFR will debate and approve by majority’s simple vote the organizational structure of IFR (forwarded by the Foundation of Sacred Treasure of Religions which took the initiative and discussed the structure with the representatives of the Religions in Romania). The structure will be put to vote after the debates, observations and amendments previously approved of in the plenary. Subsequently, each religion in each country will approve the budget necessary for each representative, in view of sending a permanent ambassador to IFR. The Conference will debate the place for the future IFR and also the material sources for its building up.
3. Once formed, the Forum remains open to all the religions which recognize and support the principles, norms and objectives set by the founding members at the bases of the creation of the organization by approving of the draft for the structuring of IFR.
The list stays opened in order to complete the principles shared in common.
4. The watchword of the organization is: ”By Dialogue to Peace, Love and Friendship among Nations for the Salvation of all”
5. The goal of IFR is to create a permanent dialogue of the religious representatives under the circumstances of globalization of economic, political and social life, towards the achievement of the principles and objectives inscribed in the Charta of the United Nations’ Organization, in order to definite the universal standards of spiritual moral conduct /ethics. The affirmation and promotion of the power of faith becomes possible through the uniting the universal inter religious efforts with those of the governments of the member states of the UN and of the regional and subregional organizations for security, engaged in the keeping of world peace and stability.
6. IFR is an independent body, not submitted to any particular religion, nor to any international inter religious organization, governmental and non-governmental, but it co-operates in order to achieve the goal set out , with every single like organization and with other recognized organizations as well. The IFR’s heading structure is the General Meeting. It decides the organizational structures including a partiable number of persons from different religions.
7. The IFR Project is a Sacred Treasure Foundation initiative represented by Mrs. President Marcela Ghiulbenghian. The idea is agreed upon in principle by the Romanian Orthodox Church and enjoys the accord and support of the public authorities of Romania: Presidency, Parliament and Government.
8. The organization is located in Bucharest, Romania. Its address will be accepted by the IFR
9. Material and financial resources necessary for the organization and running of IFR have been secured up to now by the Foundation of Sacred Treasure of Religions through the donations made by the GHIULBENGHIAN family such as over 100 square acres of land for construction located 7 km away from one end of the underground train station of Bucharest. Further on the resources will be secured through yearly quote to the budget of the organization made by the member religions; through sponsorship from international companies, foundations, societies, associations, physical and juridical personalities that support IFR and interfaith activity; through services, production, and so on. Each settled religion will make up a moving-picture on a video-cassette of max. 10 minutes for tourists and pilgrims, explaining the most beautiful , remarkable and interesting religious sites in describing in parallel the basic, principales and dogmas of the respective religion, including the names of the leaders, positions, etc. Thus, the pilgrims and tourists will become aquitance with all the right religious in the world, for a better knowledge and understanding of our brothers living in another country or continent
10. The representative of the major religion in each country will come from the major ethnic group. There will be no acceptance of ambassadors of another ethnic group of religion.
11. The preparatory borders and the Constitutive International Conference will meet in Bucharest, (Romania) and in other countries, in order to spread these works by mass-media for accomplishment the permanent dialogue of IFR
12. IFR may amend or modify the Statute approved by the International Inter religious Constitutive Conference in the Genera, without any other approvals. Each religion in each country has one single member in the leadership of each operative body /committee of leadership, commission, department, etc.
13. Each commission will be made up from among permanent the voting members of each member religion. Any voting member mentioned in each commission will be the standing representative of his/her religion for the specialty concerned. Each commission will draft its plan of action for the forthcoming month, the plan being brought to the knowledge of the steering committee of the Council for Reconciliation in view of its approval. During the process of activity other commissions may be created to deal with new issues that may appear.
14. The steering committee of the Council on Reconciliation, the Executive Committee of the General Conference and the Executive Board of the General Secretary will meet together previous to the General Assemblage each month in order to agree upon the agenda of discussions of the General Assemblage so that the meeting of the General monthly assembly be prepared that the General Assemblage be as operative as possible. Likewise they will meet together in order to discuss and agree upon the programs for the forthcoming month.
The diary and program will be approved of through open vote be all the present members of the International Forum of Religions.
15. The Executive Council of IFR has members from each member religion. The Operative Committee, the Executive Board and the Executive Committee will have one secretary and 2 directors, for each one, general and deputy.
16. The organizatoric structures will be approved in principle by the International Constitutive Conference, and they will be established as required by necessities, within the monthly General Assemblage.
17. Security for each representative of each member religion will be provided on change by Romanian bodyguards, paid by the Foundation. Security, board and lodging , rent and transportation together with all the other expenses will be supported by the Foundation through contributions in money of each state and religion. The annual budget will be established through joint agreement in the International Constitutive Conference.
18. Every representative of a religion is not allowed to proselytize.
19. In the conference halls where work is in the process, each religion member may set up a sacred shrine for common prayers of the respective religion. Thus, by the setting up of a shrine in the 12 halls each religion will concomitantly have set a hall for work and prayer. Thus, all the representatives of a religion present in all the countries of the world will work and pray together under the same roof. Each one will pray (worship) according to his/her own religions tradition.
II. Stages in Developing IFR
1. The drafting of the project for the structure of the organization and of the by-laws for the functioning of IFR: drawing-up the budget necessary for the running of IFR to be supported by the ambassadors of each religion from the participant countries, and their companions;
2. Debate on the project in the preparatory committees carried out by the representatives of the Religions in Romania and abroad;
3. The launching out by the Foundation of the Sacred Treasure of Religions of the invitation and appeal to open the International Constitutive Conference for the 3rd Millenium, to the leaders and representatives of the religions;
4. The convening of the International Constitutive Conference of Religions for the 3rd Millenium;
5. Discussion on, amendments of, and the voting upon the project/draft and the statute during the International Constitutive Conference of the Conference of Religions for the 3rd Millenium;
6. Debates about, approval of and delegating the representatives of the religions in each country that have adhered to IFR, for continual international inter religious dialogue;
7. Arrival and housing of delegates; provision of security for the delegates, and arrangements for transportation from hotels to assembly halls, etc;
8. Setting up the conference halls; their endowment with communication equipments, furniture, headphones, interpreters, IFR staff, etc;
9. Official opening of IFR (This is meant to be constituted immediately after the signing up the Statute and starts business when 50% +1 of the leaderships of the religions whose delegates participate in the IFR are in Bucharest and ratify the Decision to adhere to the Forum;
10. Designation of steering committees, departments, offices of the executive councils, of the Secretary General, and of presidents, vice-presidents of councils;
11. Finalizing and mapping out themes to be submitted monthly to be voted upon by the monthly General Assemblage of IFR.
III. Suggested Structure for IFR
INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF RELIGIONS contains 3 main bodies, according to the attached organigram:
C. GENERAL ASSEMBLAGE
F. COUNCIL ON RECONCILIATION
C. GENERAL ASSEMBLAGE (GA) is led by the Permanent Managing Comission(CPC), by the Executive Council of IFR made up by the representatives of the 12 religions, and the Secretary General, helped(aided) by 2 Vice-presidents. The GA is made up by the totality of IFR members and represents the body which can debate and adopt resolutions/decisions concerning any issue within the scope and goal of the organization, and in connection with the competencies and attributes with which it was empowered through the Statute, as regard the other bodies of the Forum. It is headed by a Secretary General together with the leaders of the commissions, departments, services, offices, etc. and meets monthly for doctrinal debates. The Secretary General falls under the control and decisions of the Assemblage, yet he has right of “veto” in casa the statutary structure is endangered, or in case of deviation from the goal of IFR. The Assemblage it organizes monthly ordinary conferences, and if the circumstances require it, organizes extraordinary conferences. Extraordinary conferences are called by the Secretary General, at the request of the Operative Service or the request of the simple majority of the Forum’s members. The Secretary General may be substituted, if need be, by one of the two vice presidents.
The Permanent Managing Commission, which is the Executive Council of IFR, as a subordinate commission, made up of specialists for the main problems: law, financial-auditing, administration, wage & personnel, social protection, public relation, so, in order to comprise all the important problems.
General Assemblage designates the Executive Council of IFR for each session and establishes its own internal regulations and sets up its operative steering committee which is elected for a spell of two years. In case of urgency, the members of the Executive Committee of IFR may be re-elected.
Likewise are elected for a period of 2 years the members of the Executive Board.
General Assemblage (GA) can create its subsidiary bodies it considers necessary for its functioning.
The following come within the competency of the Assemblage:
1. Makes recommendations to the members of the organization and /or to the “inter religious Council on Inter religious Reconciliation, on any such issues or in such domains, with the exception of the situations of conflict over which the exercise of the attributions of the Council on Reconciliation are already in process.
2. Receives and analyses/considers reports from all the commissions, departments, services, offices, etc, of the organization and makes decisions in connection with these before holding of the conference which is to submit them to the vote of the plenary.
3. Elects the non-permanent members of the Council on Reconciliation and the presidents of its own main and standing commissions; designates the Secretary General of IFR for a period of 5 years on the recommendation of the Council on Reconciliation.
4. Analyses and approves the budget of IFR and establishes the percentage amount of money to be contributed by the member religions for the creation of the budget.
5. Executive Council at the same time receives information from the Executive Board which gathers from the submitted departments as regards the international situation. By the same token, it receives reports from the Steering committee (operative committee) of the Council of Reconciliation which through its committees will control and guide the activity of the members IFR and implement world wide the decisions taken in the General Assemblage.
Each member of the General Assemblage is entitled to one single vote, during the adoptions of the decisions. The decisions of the General Assemblage concerning crucial issues of IFR are carried with the simple majority of the voting members present, and in other matters and issues requiring urgent procedure. The category of matters regarded as important are stipulated in the Statute. The General Assemblage has an Executive Council of IFR made up of 12 members, elected every two years for one term and analyses weekly all the information, together with the steering committees of all the commissions. The same person shall not be elected to sit on 2 or more councils, departments, commissions, etc. The Resolutions of the Council are ratified monthly at the General assemblage. The commissions submitted to the General Conference will initiate rules common to all the religions an countries and will get informed through the departments of the Secretariat on their implementation.
The Conference has 9 commissions, as follows:
I. Commission on spiritual and doctrinal convergence;
II. Commission on the preservation and guarding divine creation;
III. Commission on law and sacred common discipline;
IV. Commission on communications, information and their processing;
V. Commission on joint inter religious action and social assistance;
VI. Commission on administration and budget;
VII. Commission on procedures and accreditations;
VIII. Commission on programs and agenda;
I. Commission on spiritual/doctrinal convergence
This commission possesses an operative committee (steering committee) made up of 3 members who establish the daily schedule of the themes and issues to be debated, as well as those for the subsequent meetings. It elects 12 individuals, one from each religion, in order to draw up the minutes and bring to the fore the doctrinal issues discussed. Commission one has the following attributions:
- doctrinal issues to be debated monthly after the pre-consultation of all the Sacred Texts by each representative of the religions.
- counting votes and election, in turn, of a moderator for the operative committee.
- writes the resolution text mandatory for all religions.
II. Commission on the preservation and guarding divine creation
In this commission the steering committee debates and submits to the General Assemblage drafts of by-laws concerning guarding and preservation of divine creation , of environment (vegetation, animals, waters, etc.) and of man (It will deal with, for example, cloning, abortion, excessive hunting of animals, excessive fishing etc).
III. Commission on religious law and sacred common discipline
The juridical – religious commission draws up reports and legislative sacred law texts approved and current in all the member religions, in the correct form in which they were debated. In this commission will work 12 representatives, one from each religion, and there will be steering committee made up of 3 persons - 1 secretary and 2 directors. The final texts will be translated with permission from the steering committee, in 4-6 international languages, then, with the official stamp of IFR, sent to each member country, to each religion member.
IV. Commission on communications, information and their processing
This commission has subordinated specialists for all the important problems: law, finance, economy, administration, social protection, tourism, so, informing immediately the Operative Council, the General Secretary and the 2 Vice-Presidents. This commission will be well-informed, shall manage and control the entire which, in its turn shall promptly inform the Managing Commission. The Managing Commission may summon the commission IV whenever necessary.
This commission receives, selects and distributes correspondence to compartments. At the same time it keeps itself informed on the state of affairs in each country in order to help eradicate conflicts immediately. The incoming observations from the various states will be analyzed by the juridical – religious commission and will be submitted to vote in plenary. The decision taken in common by all the member religions at the General Assemblage will be transmitted to each country and implemented by all the citizens of the respective countries.
V. Commission for joint inter religious action and social assistance
It supervises the implementation of the common rules of conduct and religious provisions established during the General Assemblage and takes measures against the trespassing of the decisions of IFR with the help of the Council on Reconciliation.
Likewise they will take care that the decisions be communicated to the representatives of the religions for the latter to implement them through the mediatization to all the religions places, to all the members in the respective countries.
The Commission will care for proposals and implementation of the decision on social assistance of the faithful of all religious since poverty, disease have reached alarming levels globally.
VI. Commission on administration and budget
The Commission for administration and budget will have 33 members, a steering committee one secretary and two directors. This commission analyses and is responsible for the gathering of the money for the budget necessary for each representative of religion. At the same time, it maps out the schedule for income and expenditure necessary for each day, month and year, and analyses the supplementary sources of income, together with the Administrative Council of the Foundation made up from the employees of the Foundation, who shall fulfill the goal set out by the Foundation
F. COUNCIL ON RECONCILIATION /INTER-RELIGIOUS has a steering committee made up of 12 members of IFR, and 3 members in leadership, one secretary and 2 directors, established by the International Constitutive Conference on the criteria of the representation of each religion and according with the geographical representation. Each religion member of the Council on Reconciliation has only one representative on the Council. The Council on Reconciliation has in its structure 3 standing committees, and working groups both permanent and temporary, missions for religious conciliation, commissions for corrections and other components established through decisions of the Council and approved by the General Assemblage.
The Council on Reconciliation analyses and submits for disciplinary debates (in order, to preserve the approved structure ) the moral conduct of each ambassador , employee IFR, of each religion towards other faith in the same country or in different countries.
The Council on Reconciliation has the following 4 committees:
1. Committee on Doctrine (Doctrinal Task Force);
2. Committee on Admission of New Members;
3. Committee on the Council’s Sessions;
4. Committee on Verification of Information.
The standing commissions comprise one representative from each religion, and 3 members from the Steering Committee (the operative committee): one secretary and 2 directors.
By the Statutes, the members of the Forum bestow upon the Inter religious Council for Reconciliation the responsibility for organizing concerted actions of the member religions to support inter religious convergence, peace, security and world stability, protection for the divine creation , by means of preventing violence and reconciliation through religious precepts, peacefully, of the conflicting nations, and by creating religious mixed missions to help avoid menacing common living on Earth, promoting IFR’s resolutions, and seeing that they are implemented in each country.
The Council fosters closed consultations and open reunions whenever do appear tensioned situations, at the request of any of the religions members of the organization or of religious organizations from outside the Forum.
Those who will not follow the decisions of IFR will be published and ousted from among the religious leader in extreme cases.
G. SECRETARIAT OF IFR is the executive compartment of the organization under the authority of the Executive Council of IFR and of the Secretary General, and scrutinizes the commissions, desks and the services necessary for the fulfilling of the duties established in the Statute. The departments working under the Secretariat will receive information from all the countries and religions through employees paid by IFR, and voluntary observers of IFR steering committee made up of representatives of all the religions, headed by a Secretary and 2 directors. All the departments, commissions, desks and services will have a steering committee made up of representatives of all member religions, headed by the Secretary General and 2 Vice presidents. These will inform the Executive Council of IFR through periodical reports. The leaders of the said bodies are under the authority of the General Secretary. The Secretariat has in its structure the following departments:
EXECUTIVE BUREAU analyzes the data coming from all the commissions, desks, departments, services, etc. together with the leaders. The Board will process the reports and materials received weekly, together with the heads of each sector here mentioned, in the last week of the month. It has an Executive Board, employing all the specialists. The Executive Board together with the Executive Council, the Operative Committee and their heads submitted to the authority of the Secretary General and the Vice president of IFR will meet together during every last week or any time it is necessary for, in order to prepare the General Assemblage, and agree before hand, so as to make the session efficient.
Executive Bureau includes:
a. The Spokesman for the General Secretary;
b. Department of Protocol and Relations , headed by the Secretary General(S.G.);
c. Doctrinal Department for the Preservation and Defence of Divine Creation, made up of employees on various directions of activity who inform the specialized commissions;
d. Department on Joint Inter religious Action, made up of employees working in various compartments, who inform the specialized commissions at world level;
e. Department of Social Protection , made up of employees for various spheres of activity informing the specialized commissions;
f. Department on Spiritual and Moral Education, made up of employees for various compartments, who inform the specialized commissions;
g. Department on Interfaith Conciliatory Missions, made up of employees and representatives of the religions in various fields who inform the specialized commissions;
h. Department of the Operative Situation Centre - the place where are gathered incessantly all the data to be processed at the sessions of the Executive Board meeting one week before conference or any time it needs to;
i. Department for Issues to be Debated by the General Conference, which organizes and plans the issues and discussions of the forthcoming month, and inform the Commission on programs and agenda;
j. Public Information Service, prepares materials for the spokesman approved by the Secretary General;
k. Law Departament;
l. Department on Logistics and Administration, with both offices placed under the authority of the Administrative Council of the Foundation for the Sacred Treasure of Religions.
IV. Methodology, Programs and Working Agenda
1. FIR is an organization with permanent and regular activity on a monthly basis on the Calendar of Monthly Reunions and Conferences. The Calendar is elaborated annually by the Commission on programs and the agenda of the General Conference as well as the Diary put out by the General Secretariat and the General Conference, the diary being daily, weekly and monthly.
2. Each religion member will acreditate a permanent mission at the Centre of Forum, led by a plenipotentiary permanent representative, personally empowered by the head of the highest office of his respective religion. The legal status on the territory of Romania will be similar to that of the members of the non-governmental organizations and will be established by common agreement with the Government of Romania through a Memorandum initiated by the Foundation of the Sacred Treasure of Religions.
3. The official working languages are those practiced at the UN: English, French, Russian, Chinese, Arab and Spanish..
4. No restriction is imposed upon in connection with access under equal conditions of the representatives of all the member religions to all the positions in the main and the subsidiary bodies of the Forum. Exceptions will be established in the General Conference as regard those creating conflicts, discrimination, etc. on various grounds: religious, ethnical, etc.
5. In between the ordinary sessions of the General Conference, the main and subsidiary bodies of the Forum carry out their activity in the main commissions, departments, special committees and working groups debating issues on the agenda of the General Conference and preparing reports of the commissions and projects of resolution to be submitted to the next ordinary session.
6. No reunions nor sessions of the main bodies, commissions, committees, etc., shall be scheduled to take place on the cardinal feast days of the religions members of the Forum. Exceptions may be admitted only for the Council for Reconciliation in situation of crisis appeared instantly.
7. A daily program will be devised for each ambassador of the religions and also indicated the place where his/her personal
B. ADMINISTRATIVE COUNCIL OF THE SACRED TREASURE OF RELIGIONS FOUNDATION
Management, planning, organizing, wages and hiring employees as well as the financial book keeping and auditing activity will be provided by the ADMINISTRATIVE COUNCIL OF THE FOUNDATION in which the Secretary General of IFR is included , together with the heads of the offices listed in the organigram(diagram). The Administrative Council of the Foundation shall not interfere with issues of international inter religious reconciliation of IFR. In order to be operative, The Administrative Council of the Foundation may sign documents emanating from the Foundation before monthly the convening of IFR, having though the obligation to permanently inform the Forum on all the actions deployed. The following types of activity may be submitted for signature directly to the Administrative Council of the Foundation:
- financial and economic issues;
- administrative, organizational and wage issues;
- juridical representation of the Foundation;
- projecting, construction and modernization of the centers of IFR;
- trade, production, display and acquisitions;
- guarding and transporting the personal of IFR.
Religions and sacred their texts
- HINDUISM – Ramayana, Bhagavad Gîta (India)
- JAINISM – Canon of the Creation Book of HI (fiorduri) sau Thirtankaras (India)
- ZOORASTRISM – Gatele (Gathas), Yasnele, Budahişn (India)
- BUDISMUL (India)
- Lankavatara Sutra
BUDISM ZEN = Manual Sutres- Surangama Sutra
- Lotus Sutra (Japonia)
- SIKHISMUL – Adi Guru Granth Sahib (India)
- CONFUCIANISMUL –Confucius’ Philosophy , Lun yii and the five books corrected by Confucius (China + Japonia)
- TAOISMUL – The book about TAO and TE (China)
- ŞINTOISM – Kojiki and Nihongi (Nihonshoki) ( Small Asia)
- BRAHMANILOR – Vedele, Brahmanele, Upanisadele, Manu’s Law, Aranyacele, Puranele (India)
- IUDAISM – Tanah, Talmud, Cabala, Numerologie (Israel)
- ISLAMISM – Sumiţi and Sufism – Coranul Arabia
– Shi’iţi – Coranul and Hadith
- CREŞTINISMUL – Holly Scripture, Holly Tradition
- orthadox (Russian , Romanians , Bulgarian, Greeks, Yugoslav)
- gregorien orthodox (armenians)
- orthodox copţi (Etiopia şi Egipt)
- catholic, greek-catholic, romano-catholic, unitarieni.